As CIPP grows we're also available on Discord via https://discord.gg/cyberdrain
Thank you all our contributors and CIPP team that worked on this release. This release is a feature filled release, with some new backend magic to boot! First a quick, but important announcement:
If you have setup notifications, Please reperform the setup. Our scheduling engine has had changes and thus requires you to reenter that information.
This release sets the stage for our February release with a bunch of new features, such as "All Tenants" mode in multiple locations, which allows you to create a standard for all tenants, including new ones added. We've also expanded on our templating engine, and Intune apps deployments.
Of course we also have many bug fixes in this release big and small, so check out the changelog!
We especially like to thank our release sponsors, OITVOIP, NinjaOne, and ImmyBot for sponsoring us for this release, as their sponsorship is what makes creating this application possible. We'd also like to welcome Huntress as a new sponsor. :)
The changelog below contains only the most important fixes, for more information, check out the full changelog. Items without a PR reference have been made by direct commits.
- NEW FEATURE: Added default page size for tables by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/692
- Individual Domain - MTA-STS support by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/707
- Allow clearing of local cache
- Added multiple intune default templates.
- Added option to add apps to All Tenants
- Added option to add Policies to All Tenants
- Added option to add Standards to All Tenants
- Created new Scheduler engine
- Added removal of apps/policies
- Added all possible Policy Options to edit Intune Policies
- Fixed issue with tenant access check
- Fixed issue with tenant permissions check
- Fixed issue with edit user where it returned HTML instead of expected results
- Fixed issue with standards where it returned HTML
- Fixed infinite redirect issue when user has no roles
- Many more, see full changelog.
- Changes to make EditTenant frontend work by @AdamWillford in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/657
- Update UI on Edit User and Edit Group to match revamped Edit Tenant. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/660
- Individual Domain - CippMasonry and tweaks by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/661
- Don't cancel in progress Build if new one is queued. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/663
- Forgot to save this file - finishes removal of
<CAlert>. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/664
- Redirect 401 including referrer. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/665
- Add localstorage(clear) and amend results callout by @AdamWillford in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/659
- Fix broken link in ViewBEC by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/667
- Update package-lock.json (1 high sev sec fix. 1 mod. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/679
- Individual Domain by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/680
- Make all DataTables sortable. Fixes #683. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/685
- Individual Domain tweaks by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/686
- Revert some changes to user edit page and tweak UX. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/684
- Extend TenantSelector for CippPage by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/690
- Improvements to ThemeSwitcher by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/691
- Add tenant column to Domains Analyzer if 'All Tenants' is selected. Fixes #687 by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/693
- Add conditional highlighting to rows where no MFA at all is configured. Fixes #670. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/694
- Domain tweak / ViewUser bugfix by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/695
- Groups bugfix and cleanup rounded corners by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/698
- Add VS Code extension recommendations file. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/699
- Individual Domain by @johnduprey in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/702
- Layout and styling fixes - add license to footer. by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/708
- Linting and Security Policy by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/711
- Pushing Dev to Release by @KelvinTegelaar in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/709
Full Changelog: https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/compare/v2.0.1...v2.1.0