This is our third release, as CIPP grows we're also available on Discord via https://discord.gg/cyberdrain
Thank you all our contributors and CIPP team that worked on this. We have a huge list of improvements, bugfixes, and new features!
We especially like to thank OITVoip, which is our Readme and releases sponsor to allow us to keep making cool software.
This release comes with a couple of warnings: You will have to add a new permission called "Domain.Read.All" for the new domain feature. This release also contains a role management system that will allow you to create readonly,editor, or admin users. Please see the documentation for more information.
The changelog below contains only the most important fixes, for more information, check out the full changelog. Items without a PR reference have been made by direct commits.(Only @KelvinTegelaar or @gavsto)
- NEW FEATURE: Secure Score in BPA by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/160.
- NEW FEATURE: Domain Analyser by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/170
- NEW FEATURE: Added view contacts by @lwhitelock in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/162
- NEW FEATURE: Added User Push Option by @lwhitelock in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/164
- NEW FEATURE: Added multiple supported input types for Intune Policies
- NEW FEATURE: Added Per-User MFA enforcement to standards
- NEW FEATURE: Added Auto Expanding Online Archives to standards
- NEW FEATURE: Rights management system. See Roles documentation for more information
- NEW WARNING: The Stewart Paradox by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/161
- ENHANCEMENT: Simplified exported reports for BPA by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/157
- ENHANCEMENT: Changed colours around on BPA by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/180
- ENHANCEMENT: Added last user logon attempt to user information
- ENHANCEMENT: Added CSV Autopilot import file
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the ability to remove and add Team owners
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved logging page to allow filtering
- ENHANCEMENT: Version check is improved and also has spinners now
- ENHANCEMENT: Added new Exo function for REST based exchange endpoint.
BUGFIX: Fixed exporting the actions column in contacts by @lwhitelock in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/163
BUGFIX: Column name change by @wilhil in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/168
BUGFIX: Resolved issue with tables that did not fix screen
BUGFIX: Resolved issue with model not always closing
BUGFIX: Resolved issue with version check running on each page
BUGFIX: Consistent casing/naming - re-add Intune to MEM portal link by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/169
BUGFIX: Moved conditional access to a more logical place by @lwhitelock in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/173
BUGFIX: Domain Analyser + Added Documentation by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/175
BUGFIX: Spelling Aliases by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/181
BUGFIX: Remove sourcemap to prevent JS Error by @stephen-vital in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/182
BUGFIX: Resolved issue with endless loop on 401/403 pages.
DOC: Create DevAzureDeploymentTemplate.json by @homotechsual in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/185
DOCUMENTATION: add runtime version, specify .NET package and link to download by @k-grube in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/187
DOCUMENTATION: Added Domain Analyser Documentation by @gavsto in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/191
DOCUMENTATION: Add Category for "profile" permission by @TAP-Tech in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/179
- @wilhil made their first contribution in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/168
- @homotechsual made their first contribution in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/169
- @TAP-Tech made their first contribution in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/179
- @stephen-vital made their first contribution in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/182
- @k-grube made their first contribution in https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/pull/187
Full Changelog: https://github.com/KelvinTegelaar/CIPP/compare/v1.2.1...v1.3.0