We're open and grateful for any contribution made by the community. If you're interested in contributing to CIPP, this document might make the process for you easier.
The Open Source Guides website has a collection of resources for individuals, communities, and companies who want to learn how to run and contribute to an open-source project. Contributors and people new to open source should find the following guides especially helpful:
There're many ways you can help make CIPP a better, more sustainable project:
- You can contribute code
- You can contribute to the documentation
- You can support other users on Discord
- You can sponsor the project
Contributor Code of Conduct
We expect all contributors and community members to abide by the following rules:
- No racism or discrimination.
- No flaming, personal attacks, or harassment.
- No not safe for work (NSFW) content.
- All staff and contributors are volunteers - They donate their own time and occasionally money to keep this place up and running.
- Staff decisions are final.
Please respect these rules when contributing to the project and respect the staff and contributors.
Note that these rules can be updated at any point without prior notice.